Pioneer Insurance Group understands that warehouse and storage operators are exposed to a wide variety of potential liabilities providing services to their customers.
Distribution & Warehouse Insurance Specialists
We take time and work closely with you to understand your business, your assets and the unique risks you face. The warehouse and storage industry has unique and challenging risks that require specialist advice to determine the best risk minimisation strategy and source the right insurance cover for your business.
Get insurance quotes for what you need today!
About Distribution & Warehouse Insurance
As every business is different we work with you to advise you on an insurance programme to suit your specific business needs. We have access to insurance policies that cover:
- Property: Protection against loss or damage due to fire, water, storm, impact and vandalism
- Burglary: Theft of stock and/or contents following a break-in
- Glass: Both external & internal glass covered – whatever the cost to repair
- Tax Audit: Covers the cost of your accountant responding or preparing a response to enquiries or investigations launched by a government body
- Goods in Transit/Marine: Protects goods imported/ exported or simply shipped within Australia
- General Property: Equipment away from the place of business eg. Laptop
- Management Liability: Financial protection from the risks of running a business
- Business Interruption: Replaces revenue or turnover lost due to a claim under property
- Loss of Money: Cash lost or stolen from the business premises, at your home or in transit
- Public & Products Liability: Slips, trips & falls associated with your property and assets or any issues with the services you
- Motor Fleet and Heavy Vehicles
Warehouse operator and their customers often misunderstand warehouse insurance carried by a warehouse operator. In addition to the normal business liability insurance cover that most businesses need, responsible warehouse operators also carry goods in care, custody and control legal liability coverage.
This coverage responds when a warehouse operator’s failure to exercise reasonable care in the handling and storage of a customer’s goods results in loss of or damage to, those goods.
That means that if you or your staff are negligent in the care of your customer’s goods, your insurance policy covers your customer for their losses. For that reason, a customer cannot be, and does not want to be, named as an additional insured under the warehouse operator’s warehouse legal liability policy.
You’ve worked hard to build a successful warehouse / storage business. We understand your business and will work hard to find the right type of insurance cover for you, at a competitive price.
Let us protect you, your business and your assets with a warehouse insurance programme that will help you when you need it most.
With our experience in warehouse insurance, and access to insurance markets, we can help you navigate through the complicated process of sourcing an insurance policy that covers you for the specific risks your business faces. Don’t pay for insurance covers you don’t need. Pay for the insurance that will get you back up and running quickly with a minimum of fuss and stress.
We’re regarded as being able to provide expert advice for warehouse business owners. Pioneer Insurance Group have access to range of warehouse insurance products available from some Australia’s biggest and most competitive insurers.